NFPA-20(13)BK: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection (NFPA 13)
The 2013 NFPA 20 has installation requirements for more types of fire pumps and helps you avoid failure or pump damage.
Work safely with the full range of fire pumps, limited service controllers, and pumps in series using the 2013 edition of NFPA 20: Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection.
Your complete source for comprehensive guidance on stationary fire pumps including:
- Fire pump design
- Electrical and mechanical construction
- Acceptance testing
New in this edition:
- Coverage of water mist positive displacement pumping units
- Provisions addressing diesel engine shutdowns to avoid equipment damage during testing operations
- Criteria for flow meters to determine their accuracy and the need for recalibration
- Requirement for a flow test within 12 months prior to submission of working plans
Get the facts you need to ensure fire pump readiness and reliability in the up-to-date NFPA 20! (Softbound, 113 pp., 2013)