IP-34495 Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 5th Edition
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 5th Edition
Revised, expanded, and extremely comprehensive, this best-selling reference is almost like having your own personal tutor. You proceed at your own rate and any difficulties you may encounter are resolved before you move on to the next topic. With a step-by-step programmed approach that is complemented by hundreds of worked examples and exercises, Advanced Engineering Mathematics is ideal as an on-the-job reference for professionals or as a self-study guide for students.
- Uses a unique technique-oriented approach that takes the reader through each topic step-by-step.
- Features a wealth of worked examples and progressively more challenging exercises.
- Contains Test Exercises, Learning Outcomes, Further Problems, and Can You? Checklists to guide and enhance learning and comprehension.
- Expanded coverage includes new chapters on Z Transforms, Fourier Transforms, Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations, and more Complex Numbers.
- Includes a new chapter, Introduction to Invariant Linear Systems, and new material on difference equations integrated into the Z transforms chapter.
Published: January, 2011