IP-32262 Overall Equipment Effectiveness (CD-ROM in PDF)
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
A Powerful Production/Maintenance tool for Increased Profits
This is the CD-ROM only version of this popular title. Contains the complete contents of the book, fully searchable, with interactive table of contents and index, in Adobe's popular portable document format (PDF).
Written primarily for those responsible for the reliability of equipment and the production operation, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (CD-ROM in PDF) is an innovative book centered on developing and measuring true Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). The author demonstrates that true OEE correlates with factory output, provides a methodology to link OEE with net profits that can be used by reliability managers to build solid business cases for improvement projects, and draws on his own experience by presenting successful improvement applications in every chapter.
Additionally, it will also help practitioners better understand Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and develop an effective foundation to support Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM).
This is the CD-ROM only version of this popular title.
- Develops a minimum set of definitions, a practice application, including three methods of computation, and reconciliation of OEE and various losses.
- Provides the platform and reasons for maintenance and production to work synergistically.
- Helps to identify the “hidden factory” that exists within the current system in order to begin leveraging its' potential into real bottom line results.
- Integrates the famous “Theory of Constraints” aspects into an easy to understand shutdown strategy example.
- Contains many practical examples throughout to illustrate techniques and methods in a way everyone can easily understand.
Requirements: The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat (click here to download the free Adobe Reader). The CD-ROM should operate with corresponding Windows-compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers. Internet access is required for product activation.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, the CD-ROM version is not compatible with Windows 8 RT, smart phones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and/or ebook readers such as Kindle, Nook or the Sony Wi-Fi E-Reader.
Published: June, 2005