This DVD field guide explains the various service meter types and sizes for measuring and recording customer water volume.
AWWA Field Guide: Service Meters DVD provides instruction in meter installation, testing, maintenance, and record keeping of residential service meters. This video is one of the AWWA Field Guide Series of instructional videos for water distribution operators.
The video covers
• Meter types and applications
• Sizing and testing requirements
• Indoor and outdoor installation
• Yokes and meter boxes
• Freeze prevention and electrical grounding
• Maintenance, repair, and replacement
• Remote reading
• Record keeping
Publisher: American Water Works Association
Publication date: 2011
AWWA catalog no: 64346
Media Type: DVD