Employees learn the rules of safely operating indoor lifting cranes.
Do your employees know the four, ironclad rules of indoor crane safety: inspections, training, communication, and technique? If you're not sure, show them Safety First: Indoor Crane Operation.
- learn how to inspect indoor cranes for proper operation
- understand the design and operation of indoor cranes
- see proper rigging and lifting techniques in action
- understand how to balance a load and make sure it is safe to lift
- learn standard hand signals for communication between the crane operator and the rigger
- watch special techniques for safely lifting chlorine containers and other types of loads (14 minutes)
Publisher: American Water Works Association
Publication date: 2004
AWWA catalog no: 64287
Media Type: DVD