AWWA-53052 2011 Tetra Tech (RTW) Model for Water Process & Corrosion Chemistry
Develop corrosion-control strategies, model chemical treatment options, and improve treatment efficiency with this powerful software.
useful calculations for water treatment processes. The software is an
updated version of
• Calculates the Langelier Saturation Index and the Ryznar Stability Index, two useful corrosion indexes to determine the corrosive nature of an influent or treated water.
• Calculates effect of pH changes due to chemical addition on Cl residual and TTHM concentrations
• Predicts conditions under which a water system will precipitate Cu(OH)2CO, CuO, Cu(OH), Fe(OH), Fe(CO), Fe(OH), and Al(OH) (fresh and aged)
• Calculates parameters such as water pH, alkalinity, CCPP , and DIC
• Calculates the effect of more than 20 common water treatment chemicals, with the ability to add a chemical to the list if the relevant chemical properties are known.
• Measures the effec of increased pH on contact time requirements for chlorine gas and hypochlorite disinfection
• Calculates the percentage change in total trihalomethane concentration due to pH changes and chlorine gas or hypochlorite dose
-Blending Applications determines the characteristics of blended water from two separate sources while accounting for the equilibrium of the carbonate buffering system.
-Coagulant Dosage Calculations
-Oxidant Dosage Calculations
-Sodium Hypochlorite Calculations