ASQ-P1397-2010 Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition: The Complete Guide to Performance Excellence
For more than 50 years, Juran's Quality Handbook has been the one essential reference in quality management and engineering--the ultimate authoritative source of answers on universal applications, procedures, techniques, and strategies for attaining superior and sustainable business results through quality. The Sixth Edition—a major revision and the first new edition of the Handbook in 10 years—forges a new standard in tools for quality. Bringing leaders, managers and engineers the most up-to-date methods, research, and theory, under the guidance of a team of the world’s top experts, this definitive resource explains how to plan for quality, achieve quality control, and ensure quality results.
Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition features:
- Completely reorganized content reflecting today's quality management landscape.
- In-depth coverage of performance excellence and Six Sigma quality techniques.
- Details on managing quality in a "lean world".
- Instructions on implementing the Pareto Principle to focus on important business needs.
- Quality management methods for information-based companies.
- Discussion on managing the local and global supply chain.
- Coverage of quality and the environment: designing for sustainability and societal needs.
- Comprehensive coverage of quality management: fundamentals of managing for quality; the managerial role in attaining quality; implementing and deploying quality; the managerial tools; the statistical tools; the roadmap to attain quality leadership.
Author: Joseph M. Juran, and Joseph A. De Feo
Pages: 1168 pages
Item Number: P1397
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit