ASQ-P1334-2007 The Public Health Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning GOAL/QPC
Bring the power of continuous quality improvement to your public health organization!
The Public Health Memory Jogger II contains all of the quality control and management & planning tools from The Memory Jogger II, with real-life examples that relate specifically to public health.
The book uses graphics and easy-to-understand text to show how and when to use twenty-two different tools to answer your organization's most-pressing questions. Expand your team's knowledge with clear and concise instructions that help improve their performance, and start solving problems today.
Contains tool examples based upon:
- Public Health preparedness courses/training
- Clinical education
- Vaccination preparedness
- Causes for staff turn over
- Operating room delays
- Volatility of the nursing staff turnover
- National Public Health performance targets
- Conformance by Public Health staff to the standards
- Local performance on essential Public Health Services (EPHS)
- and more!
- The Public Health Foundation GOAL/QPC
- 165 pages
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 5.
- Item Number: P1334
- ISBN: 9781576811016
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit