ASQ-P1216-2005 What is Six Sigma Process Management?
Six Sigma Process Management (SSPM) is a structured set of tools and techniques designed to help executives and teams continually address their customers' expectations. What Is Six Sigma Process Management? demystifies the methodology, providing a concise, step-by-step description of its key concepts and helping you determine which improvement efforts will most positively impact your customers, employees, and shareholders.
Top Six Sigma practitioners Rowland Hayler and Michael Nichols present new, thought provoking insights and perspectives on process management, revealing how to successfully implement an SSPM approach to address your specific business challenges.
You'll see how to:
- Hone process management throughout your entire organization.
- Dramatically improve customer retention and satisfaction.
- Enhance your overall business improvement strategy.
- Successfully manage your end-to-end processes on an ongoing basis.
- Establish a portfolio of the best improvement efforts in your business.
Complete with an inside look at future SSPM developments, What Is Six Sigma Process Management? is your one-stop guide to improved process maturity and operational performance.
- Hayler, Rowland; Nichols, Michael
- 98 pages
- Dimensions: 6 x 9
- Item Number: P1216
- ISBN: 9780071453417
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit