ASQ-H1457-2013 The Certified Quality Process Analyst Handbook, Second Edition
This handbook is designed as a reference for ASQ’s Certified Quality Process Analyst Body of Knowledge (BoK), providing the basic information needed to prepare for the CQPA examination. It has been revised and expanded to match the 2013 BoK exactly.
The book and certification are aimed at the paraprofessional who, in support of and under the direction of quality engineers or supervisors, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. This book is perfect for both recent graduates and those with work experience who want to expand their knowledge of quality tools and processes
There are five main sections in the CQPA Body of Knowledge, further subdivided into related subsections. These sections are:
- Quality Concepts and Tools
- Problem Solving and Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Customer–Supplier Relations
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- The relevant portion of the CQPA Body of Knowledge is excerpted at the beginning of each Body of Knowledge section in the text as a guide for the reader.
- ISBN: 9780873898652
- Chris Christensen, Kathleen M. Betz, and Marilyn S. Stein
- 440 pages
- Item Number: H1457
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit