ASQ-H1297-2007 The Quality Rubric: A Systematic Approach for Implementing Quality Principles and Tools in Classrooms and Schools
The Quality Rubric teaches readers about “quality in education” and provides a comprehensive framework that can be used to guide the gradual deployment of quality values, principles, tools, and techniques throughout your learning system. You will learn specific actions that can be taken in each of four performance levels to help you and your colleagues implement a quality education system in your classrooms, schools, and district. When good quality learning is combined with clear expectations, a method of tracking deployment, and appropriate recognition, real improvement can be expected.
This book is designed to:
- Teach some of the most powerful quality in education concepts and tools to relative newcomers to this exciting field
- Position the learning within an integrated systems framework that provides a logical “flow” to the work
- Provide a mechanism that encourages the establishment of high expectations for deployment of the learning
- Establish a measurement device that can be used to track gradual implementation of the principles, tools, and techniques in your classrooms and schools
- Readers include any and all involved in PreK-12 education, including teachers, administrators, and school board members.
- ISBN: 9780873897037
- Steve Benjamin
- 112 pages
- Item Number: H1297
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit