ASM-06184G-V4-1991 ASM Handbook Volume 4: Heat Treating
- Heat Treating of Steel--quenching, tempering and annealing, continuous annealing, quantitative methods to predict hardenability.
- Surface Hardening of Steel--processing and properties of case hardened materials.
- Heat Treating Equipment--emphasis on furnace design and thermal efficiency.
- Process and QC Considerations--improved sensors and oxygen probes for temperature/ atmosphere/carbon control, statistical process control.
- Heat Treating of Cast Irons--includes data on austempered ductile iron and high-alloy irons.
- Heat Treating of Stainless Steels and Heat-Resistant Alloys--includes super alloys and refractory metals and alloys.
- Sections on Heat Treating of Tool Steels and Nonferrous Alloys.
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit