ASCE-41336 - Challenges and Advances in Sustainable Transportation Systems - Plan, Design, Build, Manage, and Maintain
Edited by Yong Bai, Ph.D., P.E.; Xiuli Du, Ph.D.; Pei-Sung Lin, Ph.D., P.E.; Wei-Chou Virgil Ping, Ph.D., P.E.; Endi Zhai, Ph.D., P.E.; and Yilei Huang, Ph.D.
2014 / 720 pp. / Soft cover
Proceedings of the10th Asia Pacific Transportation Development Conference, held in Beijing, China, May 25-27, 2014. Sponsored by International Chinese Transportation Professionals Association, Beijing University of Technology, and Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
Challenges and Advances in Sustainable Transportation Systems contains 86 peer-reviewed papers addressing the challenges facing transportation engineers in the design, construction, maintenance, and management of transportation facilities.
- planning and design of sustainable public transport
- asphalt mixtures in highway construction
- rail and subway planning and design
- intelligent transportation systems
- tunnel design and construction
- geotechnical design considerations
- bridge design, durability, monitoring, and evaluation
Technology in Transportation
This proceedings will be of interest to academics, practitioners, planners, and managers working in the field of transportation engineering.
Stock No. 41336 / ISBN: 9780784413364