ASCE-41332 - Climatic Effects on Pavement and Geotechnical Infrastructure
Edited by Jenny Liu, Ph.D., P.E.; Peng Li, Ph.D.; Xiong Zhang, Ph.D., P.E.; and Baoshan Huang, Ph.D., P.E.
2014 / 200 pp. / Soft cover
Proceedings of the 2013 International Symposium on Climatic Effects on Pavement and Geotechnical Infrastructure, held in Fairbanks, Alaska, August 4-7, 2013. Organized by University of Alaska (U.S.), Tongji University (China), Harbin Institute of Technology (China), Chang'An University (China), International Association of Chinese Infrastructure Professionals (IACIP), University of Tennessee (U.S.), and the Construction Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
This collection contains 22 peer-reviewed papers that address the impact of various climatic factors such as freeze and thaw, wet and dry cycle, rainfall, and flooding on designing, building, preserving, and maintaining transportation infrastructure.
- international perspectives on climatic effects
- preservation, maintenance, and operations
- infrastructure materials and performance
- analysis and evaluation methods
- This proceedings will be invaluable to professionals in pavement and geotechnical engineering including professors, students, design engineers, and contractors.
Concrete Pavements for Streets
Tire and Pavement
Flexible Pavement Materials
Asphalt in Pavement
Stock No. 41332 / ISBN: 9780784413326