ASCE-40198 Action Plan: An Enhanced Building Technology Evaluation Process
Prepared by the Partnership for Building Innovation of CERF. Sponsored by CERF; National Institute of Standards and Technology; U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; U.S. Department of Energy; U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
ASCE-40198 Action Plan: An Enhanced Building Technology Evaluation Process presents the results of a planning effort to enhance the entry of building innovation into the marketplace and outlines an action plan for an enhanced national evaluation process. This enhanced evaluation process to identify new building technology should have these characteristics:
- uses the best expertise targeted to the specific technology being evaluated;
- evaluates technology to other than code requirements;
- is recognized by the international community;
- uses advanced information technology;
- is utilized by public and private building owners; and
- can evaluate all types of technologies and systems.
CERF Reports 96-5021-02 - 1996 / 42 pp. / Softcover
Stock No. 40198 / ISBN: 9780784401989
ASNT-1531-PK Personnel Training Publications: Radiographic Testing (RT) Programmed Instruction Series
ASNT-4002EQ UT Flawed Specimen Kit