ACI-CRM-4 Concrete Repair Manual - 4th Edition : 2-Volume Set
ACI-CRM-4 Concrete Repair Manual 4th Edition 2013 is a comprehensive collection of concrete repair information. The manual is divided into 7 principal areas; general topics (including concrete repair terminology), condition evaluation, concrete restoration, contractual, strengthening, protection, and special cases.
Sources of the documents were provided from the following organizations:
- ACI American Concrete Institute
- ASCE American Society of Civil Engineers
- BRE Building Research Establishment
- RC Construction Research Communications
- CS Concrete Society
- ICRI International Concrete Repair
- NACE International (Formerly the
National Association of Corrosion Engineers)
- PTI Post-Tensioning Institute
- SSPC The Society for Protective Coatings
- USACE United States Army Corps of Engineers
The 2-volume Concrete Repair Manual is a must have for those involved in the repair of concrete.